We are excited to announce our new renovation and expansion!!
We are thankful and very grateful for an amazing grant that was awarded the Mission so that we may be able to expand our Food Pantry and Thrift Store operation. The Grant was awarded to us from the The Rollin M. Gerstacker Foundation. It was Founded by Mrs. Eda U. Gerstacker in 1957, in memory of her husband. Its primary purpose is to carry on, indefinitely, financial aid to charities of all types supported by Mr. and Mrs. R.M. Gerstacker during their lifetimes. These charities are concentrated in the states of Michigan and Ohio.
We will be adding on to the rear of the Mission Building. This will greatly increase our ability to store more Pantry items and increase the size of the Thrift Store. Construction on building has begun. Please be patient with the changes we are making.